Date Admitted as an Advocate:
6 August 2015
Johannesburg Society of Advocates as of 05 December 2018
Bachelor of Arts: Criminology (BA. Crim)
Areas of Interest/ Practice:
- Commercial Law
- Labour law
- National Credit Act & Consumer Protection Act
- Debt Review
- Cultural, Religious and Linguistic Rights
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- 1997-2002: Served as a marketing manager for several SME’s in Kwazulu Natal – Durban.
- 1998: Enlisted in the South African National Defence Force – Navy – Officers training.
- 2007-2016: Completed numerous courses in life coaching, youth empowerment; family counselling, marriage counselling, trauma counselling, including financial planning; also served as an executive member of several NGO’s – such as meals on wheels, alcohol and drug concerns, the Gauteng Regional Council, and other transformation initiatives within the Gauteng area. During the same period, I also served as an ordained minster of religion in the Johannesburg area and consequently chaired a hoard of independent institutional boards and executive committees.
- 2011: Completed an accredited debt counselling course with the Pretoria Law Clinic and subsequently registered as a Debt Counsellor with the National Credit Regulator. This qualification and experience fortified my understanding on matters pertaining to creditor and consumer rights, consumer rehabilitation, the technicalities of the debt review process, the credit industry, and the host of legal remedies available to both consumer and creditor alike, within the framework of the National Credit Act and the Consumer Protection Act.
- 2016-2017: Was the co-founding member and CEO of a financial services company and the founder and CEO of a debt rehabilitation company in Johannesburg.
- Bachelor of Arts: Theology (BA. Th): 2006
- Honours in Theological Ethics (BTh. Hons): 2009
- Qualified Debt Counsellor (DC): 2011
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB): 2014
Cell: 084 959 8535